Training & Coaching
for students, professionals and private individuals
On a crossroad? I’ll help you work through it.
Everybody gets stuck sometimes: it’s part of growth and development. I’ll help you get unstuck and actively train the mental, emotional and social skills that you need to move forward.
Examples issues you might want to tackle:
– fear of public speaking
– feeling overly responsible
– worrying and over-thinking
– finding it hard to make decisions
Examples of skills that can be trained:
– the ability to clearly express needs and desires
– speaking in public
– emotional self-regulation
– sensing and expressing healthy boundaries
– emotional intelligence
– physical relaxation
– communication skills / soft skills
The way I work
The way I work combines 3 perspectives:
the psychodynamic, the systemic/social and the embodiment perspective.
Outer struggle reflects inner struggle. I’m a certified Psychodynamic Coach because I believe that when you’re stuck (as an individual or a team) it’s worth understanding what our underlying psycho-dynamic processes are. Only then, we can actively influence them to achieve permanent development and improvement.
- Techniques that I use mostly come from the fields of Psychodynamics, Positive Psychology and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Social / Systemic
My academic background in Sociology (BSc) and Political Science (MSc Conflict Resolution), and later working professionally in these fields taught me a lot about the social influence on people’s perception, behavior and mindset. When I work with groups, I focus especially on group-dynamics. When I work with individual clients, I always take their (past and current) social environments into consideration.
- Techniques that I use to work with this social focus mostly come from the fields of Conflict Resolution, Non-Violent Communication, Theory-U and Family Constellations.
I believe that the way we think and behave is cast back in our bodies. So when I work with groups and individuals, leaving the body out is not an option. That’s why I always give attention to embodied exercises, presencing (being here-and-now), and body-awareness (feeling what’s up in your body).
- Techniques that I use to work towards embodiment mostly come from the fields of mindfulness, breath-work, yoga (500+ hour teacher training and 2500+ hours of teaching) and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
Interview in Intermediair Magazine:
Individual 1-on-1 Sessions
Through 1-on-1 sessions, you’ll find the root of where you’re stuck and the tools to grow into your preferred direction. My style is compassionate, non-judgemental and gently challenging. English and Dutch.
organizations who worked with me