Social Skills Training & Coaching
for groups and individuals
I help people to stay connected with themselves in social- and leadership situations, to overcome anxiety and strengthen clear expression.
What are Social Skills?
Social skills are the tools that enable people to communicate, learn, ask for help, get needs met, relate to others, make friends, develop healthy relationships, protect themselves, and in general, be able to interact with others.
Examples of social skills:
– the ability to clearly express needs and desires
– speaking in public
– emotional self-regulation
– sensing and expressing healthy boundaries
The way you behave socially is key to your quality of life. It has a huge effect on your mindset, the way you interpret the world around you, your emotional state and how you effect the people around you.
Start giving your social skills the attention you deserve!
Contact me for an appointment to explore your unique story.
You can find me at…
- …for individual coaching sessions
- …to teach courses on self-management, people skills and public speaking
- …to guide retreats that boost inner balance
- …to teach courses on mindfulness, yoga and meditation
Interview in Intermediair Magazine:
Individual 1-on-1 Sessions
Through 1-on-1 sessions, you’ll find the root of where you’re stuck and the tools to grow into your preferred direction. My style is compassionate, non-judgemental and gently challenging. English and Dutch.
organizations who worked with me