Training & Coaching
for students, professionals and teams
Ready for the next step?
I train the mental, emotional and social skills needed to move forward.
– public speaking
– stress management
– communication skills / soft skills
The way I work
The way I work combines 3 perspectives:
the psychodynamic, the systemic/social and the embodiment perspective.
Outer struggle reflects inner struggle. I’m a certified Psychodynamic Coach because I believe that when you’re stuck (as an individual or a team) it’s worth understanding what our underlying psycho-dynamic processes are. Only then, we can actively influence them to achieve permanent development and improvement.
- Techniques that I use mostly come from the fields of Psychodynamics, Positive Psychology and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Social / Systemic
My academic background in the fields of Behavioral Science, namely Sociology (BSc) and Political Science (MSc Conflict Resolution), and later working professionally in these fields taught me a lot about the social influence on people’s perception, behavior and mindset. When I work with groups, I focus especially on group-dynamics. When I work with individual clients, I always take their (past and current) social environments into consideration.
- Techniques that I use to work with this social focus mostly come from the fields of Conflict Resolution, Non-Violent Communication, Theory-U and Family Constellations.
I believe that the way we think and behave is cast back in our bodies. So when I work with groups and individuals, leaving the body out is not an option. That’s why I always give attention to embodied exercises, presencing (being here-and-now), and body-awareness (feeling what’s up in your body).
- Techniques that I use to work towards embodiment mostly come from the fields of mindfulness, breath-work, yoga (500+ hour teacher training and 2500+ hours of teaching) and Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP).
You can find me at…
- my practice in Amsterdam North at Distelweg 74C
- the University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics and Business, section Leadership & Management
- in the Moroccan Sahara and the Dutch forests
- Rumah Yoga
- …for individual coaching sessions
- …to teach courses on self-management, people skills and public speaking
- …to guide retreats that boost inner balance
- …to teach courses on mindfulness, yoga and meditation
Interview in Intermediair Magazine:
Individual 1-on-1 Sessions
Through 1-on-1 sessions, you’ll find the root of where you’re stuck and the tools to grow into your preferred direction. My style is compassionate, non-judgemental and gently challenging. English and Dutch.